SMM2019 – Smart Manufacturing Matchmaking 2019
Opportunities to meet company managers, researchers and public bodies working in the area of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
20-21-22 November 2019Ariha Hotel – via Marconi n.59, Rende, CS, 87036, Italy
Unical di Rende
Brokerage event B2B session
offers access to B2B meetings for international opportunities
International Workshop WIN-LOG 2019
The international workshop on innovation for logistics
International Conference ISM2019
The international conference on Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
BUSINESS iNNOVATION SUPPORT
Investors, lenders and funds research for companies and start-up
Industry 4.0 is revolutionizing and revitalizing all the industrial operations. Companies are facing new challenges but also they are taking advantages from the opportunities offered by the fourth industrial revolution.
The International matchmaking event SMM2019 offers the opportunity to meet potential partners and expertise in smart manufacturing and industry 4.0. Also there are conferences and workshops on the subject that can give chance to be kept updates on the latest matching advanced technologies, innovation demand of institutions and cities, new applications from
SMEs, and technical challenges of large companies.
The event is organised in conjunction with University of Calabria researcher groups and Enterprise Europe Network partners, SPIN and other ones, jointly co-organized with several stakeholders for Industry 4.0.
Events in SMM2019:
- International Conference, ISM2019 – The international workshop on innovation for logistics.
- invNET support compianies and startups in projects, actions and visions with a social and enviroment impact.
- Brokerage event, B2B session offers access to B2B meetings and access to specialised R&D infrastructures;
- International Workshop WIN-LOG 2019 – The international workshop on innovation for logistics.
- Digital Twin
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Applications of Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality in Industry
- Big data Analytics
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Autonomous Robot
- AI & Machine Learning for Industrial applications
- Additive Manufacturing
- Cyber security and Cloud
- Human Machine interfaces
- Human to Machine cooperation
- Predictive Maintenance
- System integration
- Autonomous production
- Horizontal and Vertical integration